Makena spent the night with us and oh darn, she didn't have the right shoes for church. I had no choice but to head to Target to get her new dress shoes. Oh, wait, did I just see matching dresses for Breanna and Makena? Well, yes, I did. I guess I better get them. It was bound to happen since I'm a sucker for matching dresses. I love when little girls match, right down to their bows. Here is a peek into my life and those around me. I love my life and it is full to the brim.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Makena Beach
Brandon, Nicole and Makena came up to visit us. Brandon was on leave since they just moved from Alaska and are on their way to Seattle. Having them in Alaska was like having them in another world. It's so difficult to get to Alaska and we're so thankful to have them in the "lower 48" now.
Makena spent the night with us and oh darn, she didn't have the right shoes for church. I had no choice but to head to Target to get her new dress shoes. Oh, wait, did I just see matching dresses for Breanna and Makena? Well, yes, I did. I guess I better get them. It was bound to happen since I'm a sucker for matching dresses. I love when little girls match, right down to their bows.
Makena spent the night with us and oh darn, she didn't have the right shoes for church. I had no choice but to head to Target to get her new dress shoes. Oh, wait, did I just see matching dresses for Breanna and Makena? Well, yes, I did. I guess I better get them. It was bound to happen since I'm a sucker for matching dresses. I love when little girls match, right down to their bows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment