
We seemed to have lost track of our old family blog but we're going to try this again.
Sarah and Bryan will be updating this blog with information on the kids (mostly) and both of us.
I'm sure we'll be posting info on the Mero Faux Farm, our Indiana (India) trip and so much more.
Let the blogging begin!
Sarah and Bryan will be updating this blog with information on the kids (mostly) and both of us.
I'm sure we'll be posting info on the Mero Faux Farm, our Indiana (India) trip and so much more.
Let the blogging begin!
1 comment:
What a great idea. Though we must insist that the Princes and Princess also continue writing their news. We are sorry to see Betsy/Abe leave the family circle, we seldom allow any escapees in this family. But in this case I guess there was no alternative. Love, Pirate Queen
Post a Comment