Wasn't it just last August that we were finishing up our summer of 2011 and gearing up for the upcoming 2011-2012 school year? Well, here we are again. Same pool, same kids but this time we had the added treat of celebrating a birthday girl. A girl we don't get too see that much anymore because I'm sure it's like swimming with gators when you're surrounded by teenage boys. She's beautiful and lovely and I enjoy seeing her.

I remember these kids when they were 5,6,7 and 8. That wee little girl was just a sparkle in her daddy's eye. They have grown together, laughed together and schooled together. Life is about to change for all of us and it is inevitable. Ready or not, here we go!

These kids are sure to make a big splash in life. They won't just cause a little ripple on the world, no, they'll all do big things and I'm looking forward to it.

I love this kid like my own and I hope that his future still includes us.

This one is my own, there's no denying it.

This one is growing up despite my desire for everything pink.

They were pretending to be in Hawaii and they're doing a good job. I love them all and I'm so thankful I decided to join them for ice skating 10 years ago. It has made all the difference in the world.
y
No comments:
Post a Comment